BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PRESIDENT: FLAVIO ANDREOLI BONAZZI
He Graduated in Hydraulic Engineering, with a PhD in Energy Enginee.
He has been working in the field of renewable energy both in Italy and abroad. As President of EPICO Srl he is in charge of new business evaluation and setting of growth targets of the Group.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: VALERIO ANDREOLI BONAZZI
Graduated in corporate finance, he has worked for some of the top financial and industrial companies both in Italy and abroad. As C.E.O. of Epico Srl he directs and coordinates the economical and financial planning of the Group.
DIRECTOR: PAOLO ANDREOLI
Graduated in Law school he has over thirty years experience in banking and finance.
Deloitte & Touche Spa
- Hydrowatt SpA owns 30 Hydroelectric power plants and 1 photovoltaic plant; the installed capacity is 8.5 MWe, and the electric energy output is 30 GWh/year.
- Hydrowatt Lombardia Srl owns 7 hydroelectric power plants; the installed capacity is 4.4 MW, and the electric energy output is 13.2 GWh/year.
- Hydrowatt Abruzzo SpA owns 5 hydroelectric power plants and 1 photovoltaic power plant; the installed capacity is 1.5 MWe, and the electric energy output is 17 GWh/year.
- EPICO Biomasse Srl owns 1 biomass power plant powered by lignocellulosic solid biomass; the installed capacity is 1 MW and the electric energy output is 8 GWh/year.
- Ergon Idroelettrica Srl owns 1 hydroelectric power plants; the installed capacity is 500 Kw, and the electric energy output is 1.25 GWH/year.
UNDER LAW-DECREE 231/2001:
RIGOUR AND TRANSPARENCY
EPICO’s subsidiaries implemented the “Organizational Model under Law-decree 231/2001” in accordance with the law- decree 231 issued on June 8th 2001.
Such model complies with the guidelines drawn up on this matter by trade associations and with the industry best practices. The implementation of such model underlines the companies’ goal to operate with rigour, transparency and sense of responsibility in terms of internal and external relations, providing both directors and shareholders with assurance of certainty of a healthy and efficient administration.