We invest in hydroelectric power plants that produce energy from renewable sources. We build and manage our power plants in order to generate abundant and stable cash flow with respect to the environment and local communities.
Small plants benefit from some particularly favorable characteristics such as:
- High returns on invested capital
- Stable and predictable flow throughout time
- Dispatch priorities (No risk of unsold energy and storage)
- European and national normative in support of small size hydroelectric power plants
- Incentivized rates of energy sale
- Risk reduction
- Easily identifiable sources for investments
- Positive environmental impact
- 43 Hydroelectric power plants
- 2 Photovoltaic plants
- 1 Biomass Power plant
- 15 MW of electrical power installed
- 63 GWh/year of produced energy
Our growth plan involves the increase of power plants in terms of number, with the objective to reach an electric energy production of 150GWh/year by 2020. Our knowledge allows us to develop, build (or buy) and manage plants that can guarantee steady and predictable cash flow throughout time, creating value for shareholders.